Friday, February 24, 2012

1st Birthday Advice Needed

My adorable, lovable, rough-and-tumble baby boy turns ONE next month.  I can't believe it!  I am a bit sad to no longer have a tiny baby but I am so excited to have a toddler and for all of the new adventures in store! 

If there is one thing you should know about me it is that I LOVE to entertain.  I love having family or friends over and making them feel at home and loved with every little detail.   I even get to plan client events as part of my job and that is the part that I enjoy the most. 

Now, back to my baby's party!  We've got the guest list set and we are also working on the location.  We have a lot of family in town, so much that we will be having two get-togethers.  The big shin-dig on Saturday and then a smaller gathering with family at our house on Sunday.  I really hope it isn't too much for the little fella.

That brings me to the point of my post...  What did you do for your baby's 1st Birthday?  Do you have any advice to share with me?  Any do's and don'ts?  I appreciate your input and I will be excited to share with you the progression of my party planning as well as the final event!



(Click here to see how it all turned out!)

1 comment:

  1. As you know, I haven't planned A's first birthday party yet, but I am so looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete