Friday, February 3, 2012

... And so it begins.

Greetings, Bloggers!

I am so excited to share with you the adventures of "My Full-Thyme Life!"  Here is what you need to know:

  • I am the wife to a loving, supportive, oh-so-handsome man with a great sense of humor and an undeniably good looking behind!  I literally fell head-over-heels in love with him when I was 17 and have been in love ever since. 

  • I am a mother to the  most amazing 10 month old baby boy and he is the light of my life.

  • I work full-time in a job that I love like.  I have worked full-time everyday since I graduated from college.  I have worked since I was 15 years old and when all my peers were taking summer vacations, spring break excursions, and other "totally awesome" outings, I was working.  I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up but I am very determined to figure it out.  Soon.  Today would be nice.

  • I am a full-thyme foodie! I am obsessed with all things food.  My DVR is full of more cooking shows than reality TV and I am the girl who gets food magazines instead of glossy fashion mags.  Luckily, my husband loves to cook and we share the same passion for good eats.  He was actually the one that inspired me to start cooking in the first place.  Trying new recipes and whipping up our tried and true specialties is one of our favorite things to share.
So there you have it.  The basics.  The very surface.  I suppose I should also let you know that I am now in my 30's and I am just starting to figure out who I am.  That may sound weird... But you see, I've been a "we" for all of my impressionable, soul-searching years. I wouldn't change a second of it because that time allowed me to develop a love that most people use those "impressionable, soul-searching years" to find.  So I've got that covered. I am now on a mission to explore the boundaries of myself. Try new things and take some risks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment