Saturday, February 18, 2012

Blueberries are Deeee-lish!

The only thing I like better than Friday nights are Saturday mornings.  You don't have to set the alarm and I get to spend a few uninterrupted hours with my baby boy.  Hubby gets to sleep in on Saturday mornings and I get to sleep in on Sundays.  It's a pretty good arrangement for us.

The only thing I love more than Saturday mornings is when I make something for my son to eat and he can't get enough!  Working full-time definitely limits our home cooked meals.  We try to make at least a couple during the week but the weekends are when we really get to do what we enjoy the most.

For breakfast I am currently on a "baked oatmeal with fruit" kick.  I came across this recipe from Annie's Eats and I have been hooked ever since.  I love how easy it is, how delicious it is and how much my baby boy loves it.  I have made it with the blueberry/banana combo as well as with mixed berries.  The blueberry/banana is our favorite so far but I am looking forward to trying different fruit.  It is apparent that blueberries are quickly becoming one of baby boy's favorite things so I will stick to them for a while.

I'm going to start working on taking photos of my recipes but until I get a good handle of it (and get a better camera) please bear with these shots.  I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Have a great weekend!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment