Friday, February 17, 2012

What A Difference a Day Makes!

So the diagnosis on Baby Boy is double ear infection and upper respiratory gunk. :(  I think it is harder on me as a parent than it actually is for him.  I hate seeing him crying from complete discomfort.  It is also amazing how resilient babies are.  Even though he is miserable and uncomfortable, he will still smile and giggle and want to play with his toys.  I don't think I have that type of attitude when I am sick!

Since he can't go to daycare today we have to juggle our schedules.  I've got the morning, then my father-in-law will take the mid-day shift and my hubby will come home early in the afternoon.  We are soooo lucky to have a ton of family nearby and it is such a blessing that they are so willing to help out at the drop of a hat. 

Yesterday I was feeling frustrated and stressed out.  I know I was whining and complaining a lot in my last post.  I think I just needed to get that out.  Today, I am feeling much better!  My baby is on meds and will hopefully be back to 100% in no time, I was able to get some consecutive hours of quality sleep, and we have family around that loves our son as much as we do.  My heart is happy and I am feeling blessed.  Plus it's Friday and that doesn't hurt either!

I hope the end to your week is a good one and despite what was thrown your way the past few days, I hope today is better for you and that you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment