Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Five Things

So this is writer's block...  Or is it, "blogger's block?"  I've got plenty going on in my life but all of the topics seem random and not complete enough to blog about.  So instead of another day passing by I thought I'd take a note from some of my favorite bloggers out there and do a list.  Today's list will be:

Five Random Things Going on in My Life at the Moment

Please try to remain calm.  I know you are on the edge of your seat right now.

  1. I'm on the 4th straight day of no morning sickness!!!  I am wishing with all of my might that it is behind me now.
  2. It has happened... my son came home from daycare with bite marks on his arm.  I'm trying to decide if I should hunt down the little turd that bit him and bite them back?  Or...  talk to the daycare teacher and ask how they handle the situation.  I think I know the answer.  
  3.  I'm dying to cook something.  Since I've been feeling so poorly for 5 weeks I haven't made a single thing.  That is rare for me.  Hubby and I usually take turns with dinners throughout the week and we love to cook on the weekends and I especially love to make breakfast.  Since I was feeling better this weekend I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast on Sunday and I have a great family-friendly meal planned for later this week.  I will definitely be sharing that recipe here!
  4. I flipped through TWO magazines cover-to-cover last night.  Yes, two.  Baby Boy was in bed by 7:30pm and Hubby was watching Hockey so I nuzzled deep into the couch, dusted the cobwebs off of my favorite magazines and didn't come up for air until they were done.  I haven't done that for... well... I can't even remember how long its been!  Want to know how dorky I really am?  They were FoodNetwork magazines.  I love them so much!  I used to get so many other food magazines as well but this one is currently my fav.  
  5. We are calling the little life growing inside of me, P-Nut. Yes, I am aware that is not the correct way to spell "peanut" but we wanted to spell it differently for fun.  Any 311 fans out there?  Hubby is a HUGE fan and by proxy I am as well.  The bassist is Aaron "P-Nut" Wills, so when we decided to call our new addition "peanut" we just thought it would be fun to spell it differently.  We always like to put our own spin on things.  ;)

Has your child been bitten at daycare or school?  Do you love to cook?  What's your favorite magazine(s)?  Did you have a nickname for your growing baby? 

No comments:

Post a Comment