Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Time Hopping

Are you an app person? I have a small handful that I love but I'm just starting to dabble in some "new to me" apps.

My latest love is Timehop. Do you have that one? I know, I know... you've probably been using it forever at this point but you see, I'm habitually late to the trending apps party. And most all things technology for that matter.

Anyways, I love Timehop because of all the great memories it triggers. Special family moments, funny anecdotes, a flashback to a painful day at work, but mostly a reminder of how my now preschooler and almost two year old were just babies yesterday.

Recently I've received these gems:

Thanksgiving 2013: 11 month old Baby Donut, 2 1/2 year old Little C
Look at that grip!




Zoo Lights December 2013: Watch out Elsa and Anna! Look who's frozen now!
It was frightfully chilly that night. Makes me cold just looking at it. 




I was reminded of a post I had written for Mile High Mamas 
exactly a year ago today about a tender moment with Little C:




And lastly...
December 9, 2011
I give you my 8 month old son



Oh, my heart! Oh, my overies! So maybe I don't love Timehop as much as a thought... 








No comments:

Post a Comment